- Collect business requirements from programs and senior leadership and translate them into user-friendly reports and dashboards
- Prioritize implementation based on program needs and complexity, develop workplan, and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Design report and dashboard prototypes and mock-ups
- Act as the first point of contact for all computer and related hardware, application and telecom related requests for IT service and support.
- Resolve technical issues related to servers, computers, printers, computer peripheral devices and telecommunication devices.
- Upgrade existing PC Hardware and software.
- Assist in daily valuations and analyze MTM movements by measuring the impact of new deals, amendments, cancellations as well as changes in yield curves, volatilities, convexity bias, rate reset and time decay where applicable.
- Assist with the PnL attribution process. Provide commentary and document large movements in P&L.
- Assist in the reporting of Daily, MTD and YTD results as required. Compare P&L Estimate vs. Actual results – investigate variances and escalate to the Senior Analyst as required.
- Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to colleagues.
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and transactional needs with seamless execution.
- Play a key role in advising customers of high level financial solutions from a range of available investment and credit banking solutions
- By asking thoughtful financial questions, engage with customers and create positive experiences to retain and deepen relationships
- Increase customer financial confidence by providing personalized financial advice, answering customer questions, and addressing their concerns; raising matters as appropriate to team members or partners while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
知乎: S2 Consulting
疫情下3个找工作的方法 | 面试技巧